1) Make an active chore list (for example: raking the leaves, vacuuming, washing the dishes).
2) If each child has their own phone, have them Download an app tracker (see Step 1 of outdoors challenge).
a. If your children do not have their own phone, create a “phone holder” list and allow the children to share a parent’s phone.
b.This list will assign the phone to each child, evenly dividing the time each child may use it.
3) Children scan be given a time each day to track their steps while doing an
4) Be sure to give them a sheet of paper and tell them to record their
steps daily before giving the phone back for the next person.
5) At the end of the week, have your children total the number of steps walked.
The child with the most steps is the winner!
6) Examples of prizes: a chore pass (one day without doing
chores), and those mentioned in Step 7 above.