Who is eligible to apply for grant funding?
- Metropolitan planning organizations;
- Counties, cities, towns, and transit agencies or other special districts that are subdivisions of a State;
- Federally recognized Tribal governments; and
- Multijurisdictional groups comprised of the above entities.
The following activities are eligible for the SS4A program:
- Develop or update a comprehensive safety action plan (Action Plan).
- Conduct planning, design, and development activities in support of an Action Plan.
- Carry out projects and strategies identified in an Action Plan.
There are two types of SS4A grants: Action Plan Grants and Implementation Grants.
or call our office.