As we look toward a safe and responsible reopening of businesses across the city,
new safeguards are in place to provide a healthy environment for all at Innovation Pointe.
- Front doors will remain locked as we phase into the building over the next couple weeks. An update on when the doors will be unlocked will be communicated.
- USPS, UPS, FedEx have access to the building for deliveries
- Sanitizing supplies will be provided in common areas and near the elevators on all five floors.
- Signage will be posted in common areas. COVID-19 safety guidelines and best practices will be on display for tenants, coworkers and others entering the facility.
- We request limiting visitors to the building through May. Guests should observe social distancing and visit when not ill.
- Meeting rooms may not be available. Requests to use the first floor meetings rooms (Executive Dining Room & Media Suite) may be declined in the short-term as we assess spacing.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces will continue in common areas.