Safety Conference Workshops Announced
Director, Workforce Development
The 17th Annual Alleghenies Regional Safety Conference is fast approaching and you still have time to reserve your seat. The Safety Conference Committee has once again worked hard to offer a fantastic line-up of workshops and keynote speakers that will be of interest to any audience. The conference is scheduled for Tuesday, October 1 from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm at the Frank J. Pasquerilla Conference Center in Johnstown, PA.
Workshop topics include:
Opening Session: Gina Riordan, Drug Free Workplace PA, Medical Marijuana in the Workplace, PA Laws & Relevant Workplace Policies
Keynote: Dr. Christopher W. Smithmyer, International Affairs at Brāv Online, Conflict Management/Dispute Resolution for Workplace Safety
• Cyber Security, Data Breaches, & Fraud
• Workers' Compensation: Rights of Employers and
• Successful Employee Health Fairs
• Homeland Security Protocols for Workplace Safety
• Addressing Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
• OSHA Updates
• Emergency Evacuation Protocols
• Fire Safety & Investigation
*CEU certificates will be provided by Pennsylvania Highlands Community College.
For additional information, please contact Debi Balog, JARI Workforce Director at
or by phone at (814) 262-8366.