In accordance with the order issued by Governor Edwards, the Safety Council of Southwest Louisiana, has adjusted our operations to ensure the safety of our clients and employees:
- As you arrive to training we ask that you bring your mask with you.
- We are open and we are continuing operations in Lake Charles and Sulphur with normal business hours.
- We are limiting our classroom & lab in both Lake Charles and Sulphur to recommended capacities per classroom. To accommodate class sizes, we have opened additional training rooms.
Walk-in trainees will be served on a first-come, first-serve basis. We strongly encourage pre-scheduling for desired courses through our training portal.
These precautions are in addition to essential measures to protect our community during this time.
- All entrants will be asked to sanitize or wash their hands and wear a mask upon arrival at a Safety Council facility.
- Posters in English and Spanish are located throughout our facility to encourage CDC recommendations for good hygiene.
- We are practicing social distancing through increased space between each person in lines, labs and classrooms.
- We are educating our staff on COVID-19 symptoms as well as exercising preventative measures by washing their hands frequently or using hand sanitizer.
- Disinfecting training stations, keyboards, and all materials before and after each use.
Our team is continuously monitoring the CDC updates and will advise if circumstances and recommendations change. Thank you for your patience as this situation unfolds.