Dear Parents and Families,
Trunk or Treat is this Friday, October 26th from 6:00-7:30 PM. For our community to continue to grow and come together we need as much parent support as possible, so I hope to see even more cars decorated and parking spots filled! Last year was a huge success and here's hoping year 2 of Trunk or Treat is even bigger!
Below are some quick notes for the upcoming week:
- Friday, 10/26: No School (Professional Development)
- Tuesday, 11/6: Health Screening Day
- Friday, 11/9: Half Day, Parent Teacher Conferences
- Monday, 11/12: No School, Parent Teacher Conferences
- Friday, 10/26, 6:00: 2nd Annual Trunk or Treat
- Friday, 11/9: 3:00-9:00 Chuck E Cheese Family Night
- Wednesday, 11/21: Turkey Trot
Congratulations to our new Student Council! The students gave speeches and celebrated the Democratic Process on Friday to elect our new leaders. I very much look forward to working with these student leaders to help our community and our school.
- President: Lillani Horcharoen
- Vice President: Sebele Nadew
- Treasurer: Isabella Vejcik
- Secretary: Angelina McKee
Reminder to please pick up your Claire's Gourmet orders TODAY in the cafeteria after 2:00 PM.
Congratulations to our Claires' Gourmet Amazon Gift Card Winners!
- $50 Antonio Vasquez
- $25 Kieran Kennedy
- $25 Kiara Valerio de Dios
Mr. Muha will be giving away refurbished gym equipment to any students who wish to take it home. Basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, etc have been pumped up and will be set aside for students to claim as their own.
Parents, if your child is missing a coat, it is most likely in our lost and found in the cafeteria. The clothes are piling up!
There will be a CPR/First Aid/AED class offered to St. Michael's parents and parishioners on Saturday, November 17th from 9:15 AM - 2 PM. This is a certification class through the American Red Cross. The cost is $65.00/person. Please RSVP to
to reserve a space since class size is limited.
Has your child's teacher gone above and beyond? If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know! Our teachers do so much for our students but often our principal doesn't hear the specific details. Please email in your story, however brief, so we can ensure we recognize the amazing work our teachers do!