Dear Parents and Families,
This weekend our PTO is holding our School Auction. The theme is 80's night, and I hope to see as many of you as possible that night. It is a fun-filled event when all have a chance to help St. Michaels while spending time with one another.
Below are some quick notes for the upcoming week:
- Thursday, 2/28: FACTS Night, 6:30-7:30
- Monday, 3/4: Confirmation, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, 3/6: Ash Wednesday, Mass 8:30
- Friday, 3/8: End of 2nd Trimester
- Friday, 3/8: 11:30 Dismissal
- Monday, 3/11: No School, Prof Development
- Tuesday-Thursday, 3/12-3/14: Book Fair
- Tuesday, 3/12: Book Fair Family Night 6:00-8:00
- Thursday, 4/18: Holy Thursday, 11:30 Dismissal
- Friday, 4/19 - Sunday, 4/28: No School, Easter Break
The Claire's Gourmet Popcorn fundraiser ends tomorrow. Please be sure to have your child return their order forms.
We will be holding our final FACTS Night on Thursday from 6:30-7:30 in the cafeteria. You will need to bring your 2017-18 tax documentation.
We will have a Shelter in Place / Lock Down Drill this Wednesday morning at school. During that time our office will be out of contact and guests will not be permitted to enter the building.Our teachers will prepare each class for the drill with age appropriate language and terms.
Our 8th graders will be meeting with Fr. Drummond tomorrow for their Confirmation interviews. Please keep them in your prayers during their final sacramental preparation.
Our Yearbook committee is looking for photos from the Christmas Concert, All Saints Day, Turkey Trot, Trunk or Treat, or any other activities please email them to our Yearbook supervisor, Bob Stroh, at firstname.lastname@example.org.