Dear Parents and Families,
This Wednesday, in a continuation of our "Blessed are the Peacemakers" spiritual them, and in keeping with our Kindness Initiative, we welcome Mr. Peace for a special assembly for our students. Mr. Peace will sing songs, tell stories, and give students an energetic and motivational presentation on how to treat others with kindness. We are very excited to welcome him and see his show!
Below are some quick notes for the upcoming week:
- Wednesday, 3/27: 1:45 Mr. Peace Show
- Friday, 3/29: 2:30 Stations of the Cross
- Friday, 4/5: 2:30 Stations of the Cross
- Saturday, 4/13: Diocesan Science Fair
- Thursday, 4/18: Third Trimester Interims
- Thursday, 4/18: Holy Thursday, 11:30 Dismissal
- Friday, 4/19 - Sunday, 4/28: No School, Easter Break
Come join the St. Michael CYO track team!
All students in grades 3rd-8th are encouraged to join. Practices begin April 2nd at the Annandale High School track. More details to follow. Please contact Katie Doyle with any questions (
Popcorn orders are coming home today. Enjoy the tasty treat!
Mrs. Acevedo is beginning the planning for our 2019 International Night! If you are interested in helping to coordinate, please contact Mrs. Acevedo.
Parents, when dropping students off late, they must be brought to the main office in the Senior Building. This is for all students, PreK - 8th grade.
If you need to email the school about an attendance change, please use email@example.com