Dear Parents and Families,
God of love,
My prayer is simple:
Your son, Jesus, suffered and died for me.
I know only
that I cannot have real strength
unless I rely on you.
I cannot feel protected
from my many weaknesses
until I turn to you
for forgiveness and your unalterable love.
Help me to share this
strength, protection and love with others.
Below are some quick notes for the upcoming week:
- Wednesday, 4/17: 3:15-4:00 Choir Practice in APR
- Thursday, 4/18: Holy Thursday, 11:30 Dismissal
- Friday, 4/19 - Sunday, 4/28: No School, Easter Break
- Monday, 4/29: Third Trimester Interims
- Friday, 5/10: 11:30 Dismissal (Professional Development)
- May 6 - 24: Scantron Testing
Thursday is an 11:30 Dismissal. AfterCare is open until 6:00 PM.
We will hold a prayer service for all students in the morning in the cafeteria on Holy Thursday. The rest of the day will be one of prayer and reflection.
Parents, if you are applying for financial assistance through FACTS and have no uploaded all of the required documents, you will not be able to receive tuition assistance for the 2019-20 school year. You can bring your documents to the office to have them uploaded, but we cannot guarantee they will be accepted.
There will be no St. Michaels Minutes over Easter Break. We pray everyone has a blessed and safe Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Lord.