Dear Parents and Families,
Welcome back and I pray everyone had a blessed and peaceful Easter and break. Our teachers and staff are refreshed and ready for the sprint to the end of the school year!
Below are some quick notes for the upcoming weeks:
- Monday, 4/29: Third Trimester Interims
- Wednesday, 5/1: Principal and Teacher for the Day
- Friday, 5/3: International Night
- Thursday, 5/9: Band and Choir concert
- Friday, 5/10: Band and Choir Trips
- Friday, 5/10: 11:30 Dismissal (Professional Development)
- May 6 - 24: Scantron Testing
- Friday, 5/24: 11:30 Dismissal
- Monday, 5/27: No School (Memorial Day)
This Wednesday we will have our Principal and Teachers for the day running the school! If your child is participating, please be sure to have them dress for the job. We will have breakfast and lunch served in the faculty lounge during a "staff meeting" and we will see what new policies Principal Jack Humphrey puts into place.
Scantron testing begins next week. Students will be tested Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:15-9:15. May 7-9 is 7th and 8th grades, May 14-16 is 4th and 5th grades, and May 21-23 is 3rd grade. Please have students well fed and on time.
Interims come home today, be sure to be on the lookout for the updated grades.
We will celebrate International Night this Friday evening from 6:00 - 8:00 in the cafeteria and classrooms. As one of the most diverse schools and parishes in the Diocese, this gives us a chance to celebrate our heritages. This is a bi-annual event, so don't miss out on the fun and cultural experience!
Parents, there is a surplus of coats, jackets, sweaters and more in our lost and found. If something is missing from home, please have your child look for it here.