Dear Parents and Families,
God of love,
I know that you are the source of all
that is good and graced in my life.
Help me to move from the life of sin
to which I so often cling,
into the new life of grace you offer me.
You know what I need to prepare for your kingdom.
Bless me with those gifts.
Below are some quick notes for the upcoming week:
- Wednesday, 4/10: 3:15-4:00 Choir Practice in APR
- Friday, 4/12: 2:30 Stations of the Cross
- Saturday, 4/13: Diocesan Science Fair
- Thursday, 4/18: Third Trimester Interims
- Thursday, 4/18: Holy Thursday, 11:30 Dismissal
- Friday, 4/19 - Sunday, 4/28: No School, Easter Break
- Friday, 5/10: 11:30 Dismissal (Professional Development)
- May 6 - 24: Scantron Testing
I am happy to announce that Mrs. Beverly Rajnes will be returning to St. Michael as our long-term music substitute for the remainder of the month. Mrs. Rajnes previously taught music at St. Michaels four years ago. She will also be leading choir in Mrs. Burke's absence for the next month.
Choir practice will continue beginning this Wednesday from 3:15-4:00. Parents please be punctual at 4:00 to pick up students from choir practice.
Our Spanish Honor Society will induct its newest members this Wednesday at 7:00 in the cafeteria. We will have a brief reception following the ceremony.
Good luck to our Top 10 Science Fair winners as the represent St. Michaels at the Diocesan Science Fair this Saturday.
Mrs. Acevedo is beginning the planning for our 2019 International Night! If you are interested in helping to coordinate, please contact Mrs. Acevedo.