The Learning and Spiritual Practices team at St. Michael’s invites you to take part in a five week parish-wide conversation about our experiences during this pandemic, especially about how our faith helps us to respond—to cope, to endure, to defy, to overcome. Our conversations will be prompted by a brief, little book written by Walter Brueggemann entitled Virus as a Summons to Faith: Biblical Reflections in a Time of Loss, Grief, and Uncertainty (Amazon: Kindle - $9.99; Paperback - $14.00—don’t delay; shipments are backed up).
Options for small group gathering times are:
1. Mondays at 8 p.m. beginning September 21.
2. Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m. beginning September 22.
3. Tuesdays at 8 p.m. beginning September 22.
4. Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. beginning September 23.
5. Thursdays at 7 p.m. beginning September 24.