Dear Saint Paul School Community,
I am going to keep today’s newsletter short and focus only on Back to School Nights!
Back to School Nights are quickly approaching! It is important to us for parents to visit the classrooms. In order to maintain a safe environment for our faculty and parents we will implement the following changes to dates, schedules and procedures.
Tuesday, September 21: Preschool, Prekindergarten, Kindergarten and Grade 1
Wednesday, September 22: Grade 2, 3, 4, 5
Thursday, September 23: Grade 6, 7, 8
6:00 pm Parents visit the Book Fair in the Gymnasium
6:30 pm Parents arrive to Homeroom / Meet & Greet
6:40 pm Principal to present via ZOOM to Classrooms
7:00 pm Teachers present to Parents/Guardians
7:30 pm Parents/Guardians to meet with additional Teachers
NOTE: This time is allocated to allow for time if you have multiple children on the same night. Grade 4-5 and 6-8 will use this time to “change” classrooms and meet content area teachers other than their homeroom.
· Limit to 1 parent/guardian per classroom per student. We suggest “conquer and divide” for parents with more than 1 student on an assigned night.
· Please sit in your child’s seat – there will be placards identifying
· NO students – please arrange coverage at home
· All parent/guardians are to wear a mask while in the building
· Teachers will have a sign-in sheet for parent/guardian
· If unable to attend, teacher(s) will send home handouts after the presentation
· Do not hesitate to reach out to teacher(s) with questions!
The faculty and staff are so appreciative of our school community!
Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Hume (Jack, Annie, Caroline) for today’s lunch!
Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Manning (Grandparents of Collins/Manning/Parnell) for the abundance of coffee cups and K-Cups to keep us going!
Traveling …Domestic (out of state) and International for students, only …Please complete the following link regardless of vaccination status:
Thank you for entrusting us with your most precious gift … your children!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Learning is an Adventure of a Lifetime!