It is important to us for parents to visit the classrooms. In order to maintain a safe environment for our faculty and parents we will implement the following changes to dates, schedules and procedures.
Tuesday, September 21: Preschool, PreK, Kindergarten and Grade 1
Wednesday, September 22: Grade 2, 3, 4, 5
Thursday, September 23: Grade 6, 7, 8
6:00 pm Parents visit the Book Fair in the Gymnasium
6:30 pm Parents arrive to Homeroom / Meet & Greet
6:40 pm Principal to present via ZOOM to Classrooms
7:00 pm Teachers present to Parents/Guardians
7:30 pm Parents/Guardians to meet with additional Teachers
NOTE: This time is allocated to allow for time if you have multiple children on the same night.
Grade 4-5 and 6-8 will use this time to “change” classrooms
and meet content area teachers other than their homeroom.
· Limit to 1 parent/guardian per classroom per student. We suggest “conquer and divide” for parents with more than 1 student on an assigned night.
· Please sit in your child’s seat – there will be placards identifying
· NO students – please arrange coverage at home
· All parent/guardians are to wear a mask while in the building
· Teachers will have a sign-in sheet for parent/guardian
· If unable to attend, teacher(s) will send home handouts after the presentation
· Do not hesitate to reach out to teacher(s) with questions!