In this two-day event, you’ll have the opportunity to create 6 coordinating kitchen-themed projects and you’ll learn valuable embroidery techniques to grow your embroidery knowledge.
* OESD Certified National Educator Exclusive Stitching in The Kitchen embroidery collection only available to attendees of this event.
* Two fun-filled days of hands-on projects
* Complete supply kits for all 6 projects and exclusive CD Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color
* Trunk Show of 50+ beautiful embroidery projects
* Door Prizes and Giveaways
* Goody Bag with fun sewing & embroidery items
* Exciting products and savings only available to Event attendees Lunch
Dates: August 9th & 10th (9:30-4:30)
Cost: EARLY BIRD Sign up $129
(Price increases to $159 on 6.15.22)
Instructor: OESD, Lisa Veith