1. Sanford Health will pay $20M to settle false claims lawsuit Full story
2. Steward to close Phoenix hospital in November
3. Mastercard pushes into healthcare: 5 things to know Full story
4. 2 in 3 patients don't pay their hospital bills on time. Click here to learn how to offset patient collections underperformance with a payer collections strategy.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Startup partners with insurers to manage medical bill collections Full story
7. CHS to sell 3 hospitals, exit Virginia Full story
8. What does the future of revenue cycle management look like? Hint: It's intelligent. Click here to read more.
9. 6 surprise-billing legislative updates Full story
10. Cerner partners with Uber Health: 5 things to know Full story
11. RCM execs face several pain points. But they can use their unique vantage to drive savvy change across their organization. Click here to find out how.
12. Pennsylvania lawmakers target use of prior authorizations Full story
13. New York investigates UnitedHealth algorithm after racial bias claims Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.