- Regular cleansing is essential to keeping your skin looking radiant and healthy
- Cleansing helps anti-aging products and treatments work properly
- Cleansing helps maintain proper pore size
- Cleansing encourages proper skin hydration and prevents the production of excess oils
- Exfoliating helps to remove dead skin cells by breaking the bonds that glue them together, allowing new cells to surface, and giving your daily glow an instant boost
- Exfoliating also whisks away any dirt and debris deep within your pores that your cleanser may have missed
- Exfoliating smooths the skin’s surface by sloughing off dry, flaky cells, which helps even out skin texture and minimize the appearance of discoloration
Image Ormedic Facial Cleanser is a mild gel cleanser which gently sweeps away impurities, leaving skin soft, hydrated and refreshed. A nourishing complex with organic aloe vera and botanical extracts soothes delicate skin. The satiny texture restores softness and balance.
Image Ormedic Gel Polisher refines and balances the skin. Pomegranate enzymes, olive pit powder and bamboo spheres smooth away dullness to reveal a newfound radiance. Caviar lime extract, a natural source of alpha hydroxy acids, help to leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.
Image Ageless Facial Cleanser jumpstarts exfoliation and helps to reveal smooth, refined skin. As it removes makeup and impurities, the glycolic-based formula sweeps away dead skin buildup and helps to decongest clogged pores for the look of increased clarity and radiance. With an invigorating, cooling burst, it refreshes and wakes up dull, tired skin.
Image Ageless Resurfacing Masque is a multi-exfoliating masque which helps to sweep away dull, congested skin for a smoother, more radiant appearance. A blend of alpha and beta hydroxy acids work together with light buffing micro-crystals to remove dead skin and reveal more even tone.