Save the date for September 29 when Mayor Elaine Gennawey gives the 2022 State of the City address.
The luncheon is from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm at the Crown Valley Community Center, 29751 Crown Valley Parkway.
Mayor Gennawey will discuss general City accomplishments achieved this past year, which include:
- Adopting a Citywide Parks Needs Assessment Report that addresses the recreational needs of the community.
- Approving the proposed Laguna Niguel City Center project that will provide a long envisioned vibrant downtown area.
- Ensuring the successful completion of various capital projects that overall enhance the City’s infrastructure.
- Promoting community engagement through the City’s comprehensive communication platform.
- Supporting proactive approaches to keep the community safe resulting in the City’s proud achievement of ranking as the 6th safest city in California.
- Maintaining the City’s strong financial position that led to the approval of a balanced Operating and Capital Budget.
This event is a great way for businesses to meet and mingle with City, legislative and local business leaders.
For more information and to register, visit this link.