Saying Our Goodbyes
Mark Your Calendar
Saturday, June 20 at 7pm
We are very sad that we cannot safely have a big party due to Covid-19, so we are going to do the next best thing. To say goodbye to Fr. Malley and Fr. Lou, we will have a “drive by” parade on the grounds of St. Timothy.
And we are going to make them a movie to take with them as our going away present.
What we need you to do - if you want to.....
- Create a sign/poster with your good-bye wishes for Fr. Malley and for Fr. Lou. Be creative and please include your family name.
- Take family photos with your signs.
- Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can send any family picture for us to include even if you don’t make signs
- Or write them an email and send it to us
So we have time to complete the movie, please send pictures to email@example.com by June 10th!
On Saturday, June 20, put those posters on your car door and drive by, honk and wave. I’m not crying. You’re crying.