Schedules, Stress and the Snooze Button:
Common Sleep Issues & How to Troubleshoot
Presented by Dr. Innessa Donskoy
Friday, November 20th
Webinar link will be emailed to all registered participants on Thursday, November 19th.
This program will be recorded.
Join us to learn about more about sleep and ways to improve your sleep habits and those of your children. Dr. Donskoy will:
- Introduce the basics of why and how we sleep
- Describe natural sleep drivers and patterns
- Highlight common culprits for sleep issues (pandemic or not!)
- Discuss the complex way that stress impacts sleep and vice versa
- Introduce concepts to help address sleep disturbances and prevent new ones
Q and A following the presentation