School-Age Endorsement Renewal Training Now Available!
- Do you hold a School-Age Endorsement from the State of Ohio at the Assistant Teacher, Lead Teacher, or Administrator level?
- Did you know that your School-Age Endorsement expires after two years?
- Did you know that in order to renew this endorsement, five hours of additional training, and additional hours of experience working in an ODJFS/ODE regulated program are required?
Training is now available on OCCRRA to renew your School-Age Endorsement, free of charge! As part of the renewal process, you will need to complete this two-hour training: “Inclusion Umbrella Strategies for School-age Programs: Supporting Children of Diverse Backgrounds and Needs.”
- Sign in to your registry profile and click on “Find Training.”
- Select “Online” for your training format, type “Inclusion umbrella” in the “Title or Training ID” box, and click “Search.”
- Click on the training title, and click “Add to Cart.”
- Complete the Checkout process and you’re ready to access the training.
Please click here
to access the complete School-Age Endorsement renewal requirements.