We wish all of our families a very happy Easter!
Here is the Holy Week Schedule from the parish website:
Thursday, April 1
• Mass of the Lord’s Supper @ 7pm — Church (signup on website, streamed)
NOTE: adoration starts after Mass and goes until 10pm
• Adoration & Night Prayer @ 10pm — Church (no signup necessary)
Friday, April 2
• Stations of the Cross in English & Spanish @ Noon — Church (signup on website, streamed) Church is open for prayer until 2pm
• Passion of the Lord @ 3pm — Church (signup on website, streamed)
• The 7 Last Words of Jesus with Fr Bradley @ 7pm — Church (signup on website, streamed)
Saturday, April 3
• Blessing of Easter Baskets Drive-Thru @ 12:30pm — West Parking Lot (no signup necessary)
• Easter Vigil Mass with Bishop Grob @ 8pm — Church (signup on website, streamed)
Sunday, April 4
• Easter Mass @ 6:30am & 9am — Church (signup on website, 9am streamed)
• Parking Lot Easter Mass @ 11:15am — West Parking Lot (no signup necessary)
• Broadcasted Mass @ 12:30pm — Comcast 4 & U-Verse 99
Click here to register for in-person for Easter masses via Sign-up Genius.
Spring time means starting plans for the next school year. We need your help and are looking for volunteers for several PTO leadership positions. As we learn more about Archdiocese guidelines, we may also need additional volunteers as more activities and events can be held during the 2021-2022 school year.
Please prayerfully consider sharing your time and talents with the PTO and email Christy Sikorski at email@example.com for more information.
We are looking for parent volunteers for the following roles which can also be shared between multiple people:
- President (or Co-Presidents)
- Vice President (or Co-Vice Presidents)
- Treasurer (or Co-Treasurers)
We always love hearing from you. Please email the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your questions and suggestions!