Please remember in your prayers the people and concerns on our prayer list:
Week of January 29th
• Family & friends of Carter Conrad who passed away on Monday, Jan 25th
• Dan Dowdy, friend of the Hamners, had a bone marrow transplant on Fri.,
• Ellen Pitts dealing with sciatic nerve issues
• Kevin Denby in the hospital
• Kenyon Hayman, Jack Hamner & Alice Sorum’s cousin. Kenyon is a diabetic and is in the hospital in Raleigh fighting a bacterial infection in his bloodstream.
• Agnes Johnson now recovering at Albemarle Health & Rehab -
cards may be sent to Agnes Johnson | Room 224 | Albemarle Health & Rehab | 1540 Founders Pl | Charlottesville, VA 22902
Week of January 22nd
• Sharon Wormser's cousin, Buddy Bangle had surgery for esophageal cancer
and is in ICU battling pneumonia.
Long Term Requests
• Ernest & Rose Butler both have COVID. Rose is currently in ICU at UVA on
• John Smith and his mother Katie.
• Tillie Adcock.
• Connie Knight and her son Derrick.
• Bev Butler, Ellen Pitts brother, recovering at home.
• Bob Srigley, friend of Ginny Haney.
• Eileen Piller, friend of the Hamners, battling cancer.
• Margaret Hughes
• Mary O'Connell
• Ruby Willis
• The healing of our nation physically, socially & spiritually
• All afflicted by COVID-19
• All scientists, medical staff, and researchers who are working to stop this
• Those who are recovering at home and their caregivers.