Prayers of the People
Please remember in your prayers the people who have been on our prayer list:
- There is a 7 1/2 year old girl named Molly, who was born with
Omphalocele. Her organs were outside her body. She had surgery
this past week, and is struggling for her life.
- Friend of Staci's that lost her baby 5 months into her pregnancy.
- Debbie Reed (friend of the Hamners) who is undergoing tests for Non-COVID-19 illness.
- Family of Bobby Spencer (Bill Pitt's cousin) Bobby passed away on May 28th
- Bonnie Butler is now home recovering from knee surgery on June 9.
- All those at higher risk during this stay at home order: victims of domestic violence, child abuse, substance abuse, food insecurity, depression and other mental illness and the list goes on.
- Josh Jarrett, son of Joyce Jarratt, who has been diagnosed with kidney stones and other issues.
- “Duck” Spradlin, as he continues his battle with cancer.
- Jim Lloyd, a friend of Carol Frost and Pastor Tom, who is being
treated for acute leukemia.
- All of those effected by the COVID-19 pandemic—those who are ill and
the medical staff who treat them.
- Those whose employment is in jeopardy due to coronavirus.
- Those who are living behind bars with no way to socially distance to
avoid the virus.
- Those who are recovering at home and those who are their caregivers.
- Our shut-ins who are dealing with physical pain and the pain of