Prayers of the People
Please remember in your prayers the people who have been on our prayer list:
- All those at higher risk during this stay at home order: victims of domestic violence, child abuse, substance abuse, food insecurity, depression and other mental illness and the list goes on.
- Carol Taylor's granddaughter, Emma, is scheduled for dental work on Wednesday, May 27th requiring sedation. Please pray that all goes safely.
- Anne Nowell, mother of Sharon Wormser, who is in the Rehaba Center at the
Colonnades, where she is recovering from injuries
sustained in a fall.
- Bev Butler, Ellen Pitt’s brother had wrist surgery on Wednesday, May 20th.
All went well and he
is recovering at home.
- Josh Jarrett, son of Joyce Jarratt, who has been diagnosed with
kidney stones and other issues.
- “Duck” Spradlin, as he continues his battle with cancer.
- Jim Lloyd, a friend of Carol Frost and Pastor Tom, who is being
treated for acute leukemia.
- All of those effected by the COVID-19 pandemic—those who are ill and the medical
staff who treat them.
- Those whose employment is in jeopardy due to coronavirus.
- Those who are living behind bars with no way to socially distance to avoid the virus.
- Those who are recovering at home and those who are their caregivers.
- Our shut-ins who are dealing with physical pain and the pain of isolation.