Prayers of the People
• Mary Curtis Ott's brother, Carter Conrad, dealing with multiple health problems
• Madelyn Critzer will be having plastic surgery on Sept. 15th.
• SUMC & Mt Zion as we plan and prepare for in-person worship
• All affected by hurricane Laura
•Brian Gastin (brother-in-law of Pastor Tom and Carol)
•Marian Lawhorne for surgery & healing
•Bev Butler, brother of Ellen Pitts
• “Duck” Spradlin, as he continues his battle with cancer.
• Jim Lloyd, a friend of Carol and Pastor Tom, who is being treated for acute leukemia.
• Grady Lassiter, friend of Ann and Jack Hamner. Grady. Grady is battling cancer.
• Eileen Pillar, friend of Ann and Jack Hamner.
• All effected by COVID-19
• Those who are recovering at home and those who are their caregivers.
• Our shut-ins who are dealing with physical pain and the pain of isolation.
If you have other names to add to our prayer list, please contact Pastor Tom or the church office using the email links below.