Effects of Hurricane Dorian in the Forest Preserve
- The Greenwood Drive Entrance to the Forest Preserve will be closed until further notice.
- The Rice Dike Trail is closed.
- All Forest Preserve boardwalks are closed.
- Fish Island Road is accessible, but we request that you do not drive beyond Fish Island.
Storm Debris Information
Neighborhood Debris drop off sites open
Neighborhood debris drop off sites are for Sea Pines Property Owners only, for debris that property owners collect from their private property.
Permitted items in the neighborhood debris drop off sites:
- Palm fronds, leaves, sticks, branches and vegetative debris (Trees or branches must be under 6 inches in diameter). Please note CSA does not have the ability to process material 6 inches and above.
Un-authorized items in the neighborhood debris drop off sites:
- The dumping of paper, plastic, metal, concrete, building materials, vegetative wood materials 6 inches and above or food waste are strictly prohibited.
Commercial landscapers are NOT permitted to dump landscaping debris in the neighborhood drop sites or roadside within Sea Pines.
Landscape service providers caught dumping in non-authorized locations as noted above may be cited and escorted off of the Plantation.
Please help by
notifying your landscape service provider of this restriction.