Dear Swim Family,
We appreciate your continued support of SeaVentures and our Swim Program and we always consider student’s safety our number one priority. Amid rising concerns about the flu, and the potential threat for other viruses, we want to share with you measures we are taking to keep our facility clean and safe for our swimmers.
Steps Taken By
to Ensure a Clean, Safe Environment
- Our facility is cleaned nightly to ensure a safe and sanitary area for you and your children.
- We have fully stocked bathrooms with antibacterial soap and a hand dryer. We will also have paper towels available in the bathrooms for the remainder of this cold and flu season. Please have your child wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entering our facility to ensure the health of all our patrons.
- For the remainder of this month, if a child comes to class displaying symptoms of an upper respiratory illness (cough, fever, runny nose) we will happily schedule a make-up class for that child and send them home to rest and recover.
- We're limiting hugs for now! We love loving on your kids, but right now we'll do our best to give fist bumps and elbow taps rather than hugs or high fives!! Encourage your children to do this with their friends at school as well!
- For the month of March, if your child is sick, they will receive a make-up class as soon as they are feeling better without the need for a Doctor’s Note!
Steps That YOU Should Take to Keep Your Child Healthy & Prevent the Spread of Germs
- If your child is too sick to go to school, then please keep them home! Children should be symptom free and fever free (without the use of medication) for at least 24 hours before they return to school or SeaVentures.
- Encourage your child (and you too) to use good hand washing practices. The simple act of washing with soap and water could drastically reduce the transmission of cold, flu, and other viruses. Lather up and sing Happy Birthday twice before you rinse!
- Encourage them to cover their mouth and nose with a tissue when they cough or sneeze (and then throw away the tissue). If they don't have a tissue, encourage kids to use their arm or sleeve to cover a sneeze or a cough.
We adore your kids and will do everything in our power to keep them safe, happy, and healthy while they are training at SeaVentures. If you have any questions, please see a member of our staff or you can reach us at
SeaVentures Aquatic Center