1. Coronavirus deaths outside of China rise; studies shed light on transmission routes Full story
2. 9 nurses reflect on their most memorable workday Full story
3. Amazon Care goes live in Seattle: 5 things to know Full story
4. Do your digital tools improve patient care? Click here to see to improve HIT usability.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Seattle Children's sues to block release of health records, top official resigns Full story
7. Hospital worker fired for refusing flu shot not victim of religious bias, court rules Full story
8. Is your hospital really ready to innovate? Learn moreabout cost-effective care models that transformed hospitals.
9. Age bias influences 80-year-olds' heart attack care, study suggests Full story
10. Opioid abuse heightens risk of death from sepsis Full story
11.Learn more: Three Ways Advanced Printing Technology Supports Clinical Goals
12. Hospitals with internationally trained nurses have more stable workforces Full story
13. Viewpoint: Time to rethink mandatory patient hospital gowns Full story