Second COVID-19 Briefing for Manufacturers
Tomorrow (Wednesday, March 25) at noon (EDT), the OMA will hold its second COVID-19 briefing for manufacturers.
Lt. Governor Jon Husted will join us to discuss Ohio’s stay-at-home order and its impact on essential businesses – including manufacturers and their suppliers.
This briefing will be devoted to what manufacturers need to know for operations and safety. (A list of tomorrow’s panelists is included at the end of this e-mail.)
Registration is not required -- but to accommodate all who want to join, we are offering two ways in which to participate in tomorrow’s event:
Listen by Computer: (Note: We strongly encourage everyone to listen to the briefing from your computer.)
- Step 1: Go to this website.
- Step 2: On the right side of the site, you will be asked to register your name and email address as a participant. (Note: If this is your first time using a Webex, you will be asked to download the application. Install the application and follow the steps).
- Step 3: Event number is 206 026 703
- Step 4: Event password is covid19
Join by Phone (if you are unable to listen from a computer)
- Step 1: Dial (866) 432-9903
- Step 2: Use access code 206 026 703
- Step 3: Use event password 268 4319
Please join us if you can. A recording of tomorrow's briefing will be made available as soon as we receive it from our vendor. (We are still awaiting the recording of yesterday's briefing. It, too, will be made available when we have it.)
Tomorrow's briefing will feature (in order of appearance):
Ryan Augsburger, OMA staff, moderator
Jane Neal, AMG Vanadium LLC, Chairman, OMA, board of directors
Eric Burkland, OMA President
Lt. Gov. Jon Husted
Panel (moderated by Rob Brundrett, OMA staff)
- Martin Tremmel, Public health expert, advisor to Scotts Miracle-Gro
- Christopher Slagle, OMA General Counsel
- Matthew Koppitch, Counsel to the OMA
- Marie-Joëlle C. Khouzam, Counsel to the OMA