You will soon see costumes coming home! Here is how to properly care for a costume once you receive it:
1. Remove from the bag & try on to be sure it fits correctly. Costumes are meant to fit snug, more like a swimsuit, they may take a little "wiggle" to get into. Straps may need to be tucked in and secured with a small stitch.
2. Put your dancers name or initials on a hidden spot on every piece. You will have these out in group settings: picture day, rehearsal & recital and it is very easy for an item to get lost or mixed up, this will help identify your pieces.
3. Hang the costume, fluff the tutu's, straighten the flowers, etc. Tutus may need a little steam to get wrinkles out, but do NOT iron!
4. Place small items, gloves, head piece, arm bands, etc. in a zip lock bag and hang with the costume.
5. Put the costume away in a safe place, away from sun or other elements.. DO NOT allow your dancer to play in, practice in, try on multiple times.. if the costume becomes damaged, we can not replace them.
Not all costumes have come in, some will take as long as mid April to arrive! Should your class have received a costume & your dancer did not, please FIRST check with your dancer to be sure they have not misplaced it and then contact staff to be sure your account is up to date. Please also note if your account is not up to date, or payment arrangements have not been made, your dancers costumes have not yet been ordered, you will need to contact billing ASAP to get this resolved. You can reach our billing department via email at: