Cindy Morris has been the President of the PPS Foundation since 2010.
Read on to get to know her a little better.
1. What's your favorite thing about Central Illinois?
The four seasons in this area with Fall being my absolute favorite.
2. What's some of the best advice you've been given?
Keep moving forward no matter what.
3. Which famous person, either dead or alive, would you most like to meet?
Adam Sandler - I'm a movieholic and life-long lover of SNL and humor. (My dad was the best josher/joker I've ever known). I've read and seen some beautiful things about Adam Sandler personally. He is a fantastic comic, and his acting has grown into multi talented genres - both comedy and serious roles.
4. What social issue is most important to you?
Food insecurity is #1.
5. What's the biggest challenge you've overcome?
I'd say insecurity. At 52, I've had a lot of experiences that changed me to the core, and I've persevered. However, It definitely took a lot of encouragers and an amazing support system to get past it.