The health and safety of each and everyone who attends the Islamic Center for prayers is of paramount importance to us.
In light of the recently updated CDC guidelines we will be adapting to some changes immediately and will be phasing in some others in coming days Insha Allah, God Willing.
What is changed:
1. Registration is no longer required to attend the Jummah (Friday) Prayers.
2. Children may attend daily and Jummah prayers with their parents.
What remains unchanged for now:
1. Masks must be worn by everyone at this time.
2. Please self-check your temperature when entering the Islamic Center.
3. Continue to maintain 6 ft distance while inside the Islamic Center.
We have more people attending the 2nd Jummah as compared to the first. If you are willing and able to, we request you to attend the 1st Jummah so we can try to balance the attendance load. Once Gym and Lobby overflow areas get full, overflow attendance will continue into the parking lot.