Seis Lagos Community Pool Updates for Memorial Day Weekend
The community pool has been a popular spot over the past week! We are so glad that our residents are able to get out and enjoy the pre-summer weather. The pool is a valued amenity in Seis Lagos, and we look forward to its continued availability. Our priority is safety for all. As you know, there are a number of specific restrictions in place at this time due to the Governor's guidelines.
Here are some important reminders regarding the safe use of the facilities:
- Lifeguards be on duty Memorial Day weekend as follows:
- Saturday/Sunday 2 pm - 10 pm
- Monday 10 am - 10 pm
- Swimming and use of the pool area are at your own risk. Children under 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- The pool is restricted to community residents and their guests. Only 2 guests allowed per resident.
- Due to public health guidelines issued by the Governor, a maximum of 12 people may be in the main pool at one time. A maximum of 5 people may be in the lap pool.
- A limited number of chairs will be available for use. Please maintain safe distancing.
- Please sanitize chairs and tables at the beginning and end of your visit. You may bring and use your own disinfectant.
- The restroom is not yet open for use.
- Please follow this link to see additional pool rules listed on our SeisLagos.org website.
With the current restrictions in place, visits to the pool will look and feel different than usual. Please help your children understand the new restrictions, be considerate of your neighbors by sharing the pool area appropriately, and support our lifeguards by showing them respect. Our lifeguard team is comprised of teenagers and young adults who are committed to helping out in our community. The restrictions are new for them as well, and it may take a little time for them to feel comfortable with "enforcement". They will sincerely appreciate your support and compliance. Thank you for your help with keeping everyone safe and healthy.
lifeguard hours beyond Memorial Day
to follow a consistent schedule.
For the last week in May (May 26 - 31):
- Weekdays 2 pm -10 pm
- Weekends 10 am - 10 pm
Beginning June 1:
Guidelines regarding pool use may be updated in the coming weeks. We are actively monitoring the evolving guidelines from the Governor. Questions and concerns may be directed to the HOA Manager and/or Guard House. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We are looking forward to a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!