Agasar Family WellCare at Inner Spa is here for you during this time of uncertainty. We understand the need for care and common sense, as well as the desire for the preventative care you are accustom to. We will continue to be open to provide the best possible care we can.
Agasar Famiy WellCare at Inner Spa has very high standards of health and sanitation every single day. We are taking additional measures to ensure the health of our patients, clients and staff. These measures will continue indefinitely.
Agasar Family WellCare at Inner Spa believes in the guidelines put out by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and encourage you to do the same:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care for your symptoms.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick or caring for someone who may be sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, including tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
Agasar Family WellCare at Inner Spa also believes in staying calm and continuing to live life. We encourage you to listen to your body and continue to employ self-care practices to help reduce stress levels which invite disease.
- Eat a healthy diet. Fresh vegetables and fruits and lean proteins are always good for your body and your digestion.
- Drink lots of fresh, clean water every day. Half your body weight in ounces daily.
- Take your probiotic. Eighty percent of your immune system is housed in your gut. A good daily probiotic will help keep your gut balanced which in turn helps to support the immune system.
- Keep moving. Being sedentary slows down the movement of lymph fluid which removes toxic waste. Take a walk outside; being outdoors will give your body an even bigger boost for health.
- Reduce stress levels. Higher levels of stress invite disease. Take time in your day to “just be” and let the world pass by. Practice meditation, yoga, walking, reading, laughing, or any other myriad of stress-reducing activities.
- Be grateful. There is always something to be grateful for, so find it and tell the universe.
Agasar Family WellCare at Inner Spa
values our relationship with you, and we look forward to continuing to serve you. If you have any questions, please call the office. Our Team of wellcare professionals are here to help you.