On this occasion, we will also light a candle for those we lost, including the half a million lives that were lost due to COVID since March 2020. Please join us to honor those we have lost in 2020, their families, and everyone suffering during these challenging times.
The virtual program includes
Music, Reflection, and Light a Candle Ceremony
This special event will also honor some of our beloved members, volunteers, and friends of the Self-Help for the Elderly family.
- Mrs. Rosalyn (Roz) Koo, board member since 1984
- Ms. Dorothy Chow, member of San Mateo Advisory Board
- Mr. Francis Yeung, volunteer and benefactor
- Mrs. Helen Pao, benefactor
- Ms. Eunice Lim Shiu, benefactor, senior and volunteer of our San Mateo Center
- Ms. Candy Chan, Producer and Director of the Spring Bud Girls' Sponsorship film in honor of Roz Koo
- Mr. and Mrs. Robert Woo, parents of our volunteer Natalie Woo
- Elderly residents of Autumn Glow Alzheimer's Care Home
Gone But Not Forgotten, Love Remains In Our Hearts.
We invite you to share the first name and photo of a person you are lighting a candle for. You may choose to honor someone who has recently passed or
loved ones you would like to remember or pay tribute to.
Please have a candle close by for a lighting ceremony.
Welcome & Introduction
Remembering a Loved One
Light a Candle