Vocals For Worship –
- learn the techniques and tips for maximizing your vocal team to lead.
Worship Team Stage Presence –
- how important is stage presence for the worship team and what are some practical ways we can help engage the congregation and invite them to worship?
Small Church Big Worship –
- not every church has a huge budget - but you can be resourceful to make the most of what you have to provide excellent worship leadership.
Maximizing Rehearsals –
- smooth, effective and efficient rehearsals help make for great Sundays!
Worship Leader Roles On and Off Stage –
- offstage leadership is just as important, if not more so, than on stage leadership - and we will be learning some practical things that worship leaders and team must strive for in both.
Sound and Tech Tour –
- it's always good to see what other churches are doing and this workshop will be a practical tour/conversation about how things are set up in Troy.
Bass & Drums For Worship –
- hiding away in a secluded space, this simple workshop will be some conversation and practical application about the importance of the rhythm section - bass players and drummers welcome to sign up - space will be limited.
Ableton 101 –
- If your team is moving toward click tracks and or backing tracks, in this workshop, Drew will be sharing the basics as well as the journey for getting there.
Next Generation – Developing Kids and Students in Worship Ministry –
- student worship leaders are invited to come learn and experience during the Awakening Worship Conference and Clint Benesh will be leading this workshop geared toward students. What does it take to grow in skills for worship ministry and what do leaders need to do to help make it happen.
The Part-Time Worship Leader – Wearing Two Or More Hats –
- if you're wearing two or more hats in ministry, you're not alone - so many worship leaders are part-time and we will discuss the ideas surrounding ways to maximize and organize the time.
Worship Leader 101 –
- if you're just beginning as a worship leader, this seminar is for you!