Share ideas at strategic planning listening session
The Cobb County Government will be conducting Community Listening Sessions to learn from residents about the ongoing development of the county-wide Comprehensive 5-Year Strategic Plan.
This is an opportunity for all community members to impact the county's future by sharing experiences, insights and aspirations with district and county leadership.
Save these dates for the upcoming listening sessions:
- District 2 meeting (east Cobb area) - 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 10, at the Boy Scouts of America Area Council, 1800 Circle 75 Parkway, Atlanta)
- Beginning at 5:30 p.m., the Comprehensive Plan Listening Session will be an opportunity to learn about the Comprehensive Plan and share input.
- Beginning at 6:30 p.m., Commissioner Richardson will hold her Quarterly Town Hall where she will discuss District 2, Cobb Government, and local organization updates for the last quarter and discuss upcoming projects.
- Let us know if you will be attending by submitting your RSVP here.
- District 3 meeting (north/east Cobb) - 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, at the Mountain View Community Center, 3400 Sandy Plains Road, Marietta.
- District 4 meeting (south/west cobb) - 6:30 - 8 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 16, at the Cobb Police Training Academy, 2435 East-West Connector, Austell.