During this season of Thanksgiving, I hope we all take time to reflect on what’s really important and to count our many blessings.
Our chapter continues to amaze me with their commitment to our chapter and association, their passion for serving their clients and their spirit to keep family, laughter, and gratitude in their hearts.
This is always a crazy time for our members, chapters, association, industry and clients. But one thing is for sure, we couldn’t do it without the love and support of our families, friends and colleagues.
Your Chapter continues to plug away at several of our initiatives: See what we’ve been up to:
- 17 members contributing to HUPAC, which helped support our federal initiatives
- Will be hosting the Dec 1st LIVE NAHU webinar with Janet Trautwein. Free 1 hour CE for members and guests, see newsletter for details
- continue to focus on our membership, both in growth and retention
- provide an ongoing communication path through our newsletter and website
- plan for a December Holiday Celebration, Dec 20th details and invitation coming soon
- Public service team is leading our 4th quarter service project for the Fort Wayne Rescue Mission.
All I can say, is WOW!! This group is on a roll and the momentum is inspiring others to join in the fun.
As President, I am truly grateful for my officers, board of directors, and committee chairs who are serving with me as we continue to strengthen our chapter and association knowing our most valuable asset is YOU, our members. I am thankful for the leadership from our local chapters, State Board, and the many colleagues in this industry, I call friends.
Please plan to attend our 2 final programs as we close out this year. 1) Dec 1st Live Webinar and 2) Dec. 20th for a Special Evening –Annual Awards & Recognition Meeting. Hope to see you there!
From my family to yours,