Hundreds of healthcare providers from across Ontario attended the Senior Friendly Hospital ACTION Collaborative Showcase in March 2017 to share their work, collaborate with each other, and hear expert speakers. This year's senior friendly care event will connect healthcare providers across the continuum of care. To see the agenda, and registration details, click the button below.
When: May 24, 2018, 8:30am-4:30pm
Where: Holiday Inn, Yorkdale, Toronto, Ontario
Who should attend: any healthcare provider who delivers care with the goal of preserving the health and well-being of frail older adults and those at risk of frailty, including: ED and acute care staff, primary care physicians and teams, home and community care coordinators and personal home support workers, health care planners, and administrators.
About: The conference will build upon the sfCare Framework and companion SF7 Toolkits. This event features:
- series of expert lectures on SF7 topics by:
- Dr. Barbara Liu, M.D., FRCP(C), FRCP(Edin)
- Dr. Paul Oh, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Nasreen Khatri, Ph.D., C.Psych
- Dr. Andrea Moser, MD, MSc, CCFP, FCFP
- Dr. Heather Keller, Ph.D., R.D.
- Lawrence D. Jackson, BScPhm, CTDP
- Dr. David Patrick Ryan, Ph.D. C.Psych.
- Structured, facilitated, small-group discussion and co-creation around the toolkits will provide an opportunity for you to share your expertise and provide insights on how to implement SF7 tools in a meaningful way in your practice / your sector / across the continuum of care.
Register now! Registration closes on May 16.