Did you know that September is Self-Improvement Month?
It is the month to make changes, embrace a fresh outlook, and take advantage of all the new opportunities ahead of us. During this month-long event, work on different areas of your life that need improvement. But instead of being overwhelmed by every area we wish to improve, take it one week at a time.
Here are some suggested CCEI courses to consider taking for Self-Improvement Month:
- GUI104: Individualized Guidance, Instruction, and Support in Early Childhood Care and Education
- GUI103: Understanding Aggressive and Defiant Behaviors
- CCEI520: Parent Communication: Building Partners in the Educational Process
- PROF103: Strategies for Success in Challenging Conversations
Let CCEI's Center-Based Subscription support your efforts for Self-Improvement! With a Center-Based Subscription you can do the following:
- Develop a professional development performance improvement plan designed to meet the individual needs of each staff member. If a staff member is struggling with classroom management, a classroom management course can be assigned for self and performance improvement.
- Develop a detailed on-boarding training curriculum for new hires. You can select classes for new hires to take after the first 30 days of employment, 60 days of employment, etc.
Learn more great ideas you may find helpful in your Self-Improvement practice that can impact your work with children in CCEI's NEW Blog post below!