The Strength of a Godly Woman:
Hope in Her God
To read or watch full sermon, click here.
"The deepest root of a Christian woman is hope in God, and it yields this strong tree of fearlessness in the face of suffering."
Fear and suffering exists all over our/our families' sports careers within:
- Performance and playing time
- Sickness and injury
- Decision-making as a coach
- Parent/player/coach relationships
- Team success
- Holding a scholarship and/or job
- Keeping grades up to play
- Time management with crazy schedules
- How you/spouse/son/daughter are being treated
- Family and other priorities outside of sports