Disability & Employment:
How, When & Why to Talk About It
October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month and we are celebrating by offering this
Disability & Employment workshop
in each of the 8 counties we represent. At this workshop you will learn the only reason you have to tell an employer about your disability or medical condition, the best way to ask for an accommodation at work, and your rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act. We will also discuss employment resources that can help you.
Choose the date and location that works for you and be sure to RSVP.
- Kalamazoo: Tuesday, October 2, 3-4:30 PM
- Dowagiac: Wednesday, October 3, 3-4:30 PM
- Hastings: Tuesday, October 9, 3-4:30 PM
- Paw Paw: Wednesday, October 10, 3-4:30 PM
- Three Rivers: Tuesday, October 16, 3-4:30 PM
- St. Joseph: Wednesday, October 17, 3-4:30 PM
- Coldwater: Tuesday, October 23, 3-4:30 PM
- Battle Creek: Wednesday, October 24, 3-4:30 PM