September News & Events
Dear Chamber Member,
Louisburg Cider Run...is just a little over a month away! The date is Saturday, October 5, 2019. This year we hope to make it an afternoon /evening packed full of fun for the Louisburg community! Click on the link below to register.
September kicks off some busy schedules for USD 416.
The Louisburg, Osawatomie, Paola and Spring Hill Chambers of Commerce are looking at opportunities to offer an affinity insurance program.
Affinity programs are business partnerships in which a company offers special rates or services to a chamber's members in an effort to increase revenue for both organizations.
This program would offer discounted health insurance to employer members of the local chamber. The program would require the employer have at least two full-time employees who receive a W-2.
Premiums would be rated individually for each employer. Any decision to adopt coverage would be based on rates and coverage.
This survey is simply to determine the level of interest before additional research time is spent by staff.
Please take our survey
Don't forget to stop by the Louisburg Farmers Market - Saturdays 7:00am - 11:00am
South 2nd & Mulberry, weather permitting.
The Louisburg Library has a lot to offer check out some of the sessions coming up during the month of September.
Adult library news
Please send any upcoming events, sales or announcements you would like to share. We can share information via our website, Facebook, and Constant Contact emails. Let us help promote and grow your business.
- Monday, Sept 2nd - Labor Day - parade starts at 10:00
- Friday, Sept 6th - Connections - Advent Health - 8:00am
- Friday, Sept 6th - Chamber Board Meeting - noon at City Hall
- Sept 6-8th - Spooktacular Halloween Open House - Blooming Keepsakes
- Friday, Sept 20th - Connections - Cedar Cove - noon
- Sept 26 - 28 City Wide Garage Sale
- Sept 27 - 29 - Fall Open House & Warehouse Sale - Louisburg Market Street
- Sept 28 -29 Ciderfest - Louisburg Cider Mill
Thank you for your continued support!