Environmental assessments are underway for each of the three projects:
1. Lakeshore Bus Rapid Transit – centre-running bus rapid transit lanes along a two kilometre stretch of Lakeshore Road from the Etobicoke Creek to East Avenue
2. Lakeshore Complete Street – options to improve the experience for people of all ages and abilities who walk, bike, take transit or drive along Lakeshore Road and Royal Windsor Drive from East Avenue to the Oakville border
3. New Credit River Active Transportation Bridge – active transportation (walking, rolling, cycling) bridge crossing the Credit River north of Lakeshore Road
You have two ways to participate in the Lakeshore Transportation Studies:
1. Attend the live virtual community meeting on September 16, 7 to 8:30 p.m. The meeting will include a presentation and question and answer session with the project team.
Register here to attend the virtual community meeting. Participants will receive meeting instructions once they have registered.
2. Visit the virtual open house available on-demand from September 2 through September 23. An opportunity to provide feedback will be available through the virtual open house.
Click here to visit the virtual open house and provide feedback – registration is not required. (This link will go live on September 2nd)
Your feedback is an important part of this work which is designed to create a more complete and connected Lakeshore Road though Mississauga. Your comments will help inform the environmental studies and preliminary design work currently underway.
Visit mississauga.ca/lakeshore-transportation for more information (This website will go live on September 2nd).
Please click on the photo below for more information and a larger copy of the map below.