Council for Collaborative Impact:
What Have We Been Up To?
This Council continues to build on the Quality of Life Initiative. So far, the Council's effort has elicited the following community outputs:
- development of public internet hub test sites in Clay County
- acceptance of two families for Habitat for Humanity houses, not previously operational in Clay or Graham Counties
- development of multi-county training is in process for the impacts of trauma on children underway
- revitalization of the Drug Coalition of Clay County currently in process
- development of multi-agency training in process on addressing the opioid epidemic
- adoption of drug abuse awareness by Rotary Club to support multi-agency initiative
- implementation of a community-wide volunteer program with technology platform and infrastructure for support that will be ready to launch early 2018
- submission of a grant to train the trainers for a local mental health program
- submission of a grant for the development of a local leadership academy
The Council for Collaborative Impact will continue to seek a better quality of life in our communities for all. Through these initiatives and strong leadership, the Council will continue to grow and transform to the needs of the community.
For more information on these initiatives and work of the CCI, contact Ricky Hill at (828) 389-8336 or email@example.com.