With the ability to be designed for a specific job, process, or company , it's no wonder that many
companies are opting to set themselves apart by training their employees with programs that
are personalized rather than generic or role-based.
And creating and implementing customized
EH&S training isn't as complicated as you might think... In fact, thanks to advancements in
technology and software, it's easier than ever to add and/or alter course text, video, images,
and more for training that can set a new standard of preparedness in your company.
Evolved Safety works with several vendors who offer custom video and online course
productions to suit your needs. Here are a few extra reasons to consider a custom EH&S training option for your company:
- Make training specific to your industry or job function - Create immersive scenarios and reality based examples that are ideally suited for your industry and/or job function. This helps employees to better relate to the content, making them more likely to be motivated to learn, even after they have stepped away from the learning environment.
- Increase employees' attention - Adding elements like company-specific procedures and processes, company terminology, and scenes at your plant or job site can help connect your employees to the subject matter and immerse them in the training, helping to ensure employee understanding and retention of material.
- Accurately convey company brand and image - Each page, line of text, and graphic used can be created to be an accurate representation of your organization's culture and style. This has the benefit of making your employees feel further invested in the company, as well as help to develop a strong work ethic.
- Decrease training time - Opt to cut out unnecessary information and select only the components of training that are most applicable to your needs. Employees will receive training that is right to the point, hard-hitting, and focused so they can get back to their other responsibilities more quickly, saving you time.
Think a custom EH&S training program could be right for you? Give us a call or email to chat about your
With thousands of training topics out there, we know how frustrating it can be to leave a search empty-handed. Luckily for you, this is the very reason why we are in business; we want to find the training solution you need, when you need it. If you've been struggling to find a specific topic or material, go ahead and give us your worst... better yet, try and stump us! We're here to help and ready for a challenge.
That's right, our partner SafetySkills has added 40 titles to their library to help you meet your EH&S training needs. What we like about SafetySkills is that they work hard to develop high-end, competency-based, custom-built e-learning courses to help industries around the globe stay up-to-date and in compliance with environmental and occupational needs.
Brand New Titles -
Revitalized Titles - These brand new courses are replacing an older course of the same title, each containing the original learning objectives but with new scenarios and interactive elements to keep the courses fresh and relevant. Note that you have been automatically upgraded if any of these titles were already in your course library, and all future assignments will automatically display the new versions of the courses. Titles include:
- Safety International
- Bloodborne Pathogens - Cal/OSHA
- Bloodborne Pathogens - Canada
- Bloodborne Pathogens - International
- Gas Safety
- Crane Safety*
- Electrical Safety
- Fall Protection
- Fire Safety Cal/OSHA
- Fire Safety Canada
- Fire Safety International
- First Aid Cal/OSHA
- First Aid Canada
- First Aid International
- Hazard Communication International
- Hearing Conservation Canada
- Hearing Conservation International
- Laboratory Safety
- Slips, Trips and Falls Canada
- Slips, Trips and Falls International