How to get the most from your skin care products:
The sequence in which you apply your skin care products affects how well the products work. Our dermatologists recommend that you apply products in the following order.
Follow these steps:
- Wash your face. Use a gentle cleanser and gently pat dry.
- Apply medication or treatment. If you are using medicine or other treatment on your skin, you should apply this right after cleansing. When applying any cream around your eyes, use your ring finger, because it is the weakest finger and will not pull too hard on this delicate skin.
For a customized skin care regimen that is right for you, call to schedule a consultation with one of our skin care experts.
- Apply serum based products before cream based products.
- Apply moisturizer AM and PM and then sunscreen AM.
- Apply makeup, if desired.