New officers were elected at the September Board of Directors’ meeting. These officers will serve in their positions for one year.
President – Don Trotter
Vice President – Jay Cross
Secretary/Treasurer – Thomas Joseph
Director – Jim Syring
Director – Marilyn Wall
Congratulations to the new officers!
The following presentations were given:
- Emergency Manager Gregg Ramirez provided information regarding the Fire District’s Addendum to the Clackamas County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan. Adoption of the plan will serve as a guide for the District’s preparation, response and recovery to natural disasters and have the ability to receive federal funds if needed.
- Fire Marshal Shawn Olson shared the events scheduled for the month of October, which is Fire Prevention Month.
- Chief Fred Charlton and Battalion Chief Steve Deters presented the proposed Contract for Service for Estacada Fire District #69.
The Board approved the following:
- Proclamation 19-04 – To Designate the Month of October 2019 as Fire Prevention Month.
- Adoption of the Clackamas County Natural Hazard Mitigation Clackamas Fire Addendum.
- The Fire Chief to enter into a contract with ESO Solutions for Fire, EMS and Prevention Reporting for a one-year term.
The next board meeting will be Monday, Oct. 21 at 6:00 p.m. at Mt. Scott Station 5 located at 9339 SE Causey Ave., Happy Valley.