* Only correct answers will be entered into the draw for a Starbucks card. The five lucky winners will be notified by email and will have their names published in our next issue.
In last month's poll we asked "Can I claim Mainpro+ credits for attending a SPONSORED event not certified by the CFPC?"
The correct answer is:
—Events that are sponsored and not formally reviewed/approved by the CFPC are not eligible for credits.
Industry-sponsored (e.g. pharmaceutical) sessions and meetings that do not bear the CFPC Certification Statement are
eligible for any type of Mainpro+ credits.
Thank you to everyone who participated! We received 59 responses (24 YES, 35 NO). All correct answers were entered to win and five lucky winners were drawn at random.
- Dr. Erin Nicholls (Calgary)
- Dr. Shirley Gail Samuel-Haynes (Edmonton)
- Dr. Aashif Esmail (Edmonton)
- Dr. Jennifer L. Walker (Edmonton)
- Dr. Peter Laratta (Edmonton)